- Post-Lottery School Application
- DCPS High School Attendance & Grading Review
- Background on Every Day Counts!
- Recognizing Schools, Students & Families
- Tips to Prevent Bullying
- Kids Ride Free Changes
- Homelessness Prevention
- Reengaging Disengaged Youth Ages 16-24
- Behavioral Health Resource Directory
- OSSE Healthy Youth Resource Guide
- Education Data
School Mental Health & Health Services Program - New plans to expand school health and behavioral health services.
Tuition Assistance - The DC Tuition Assistance Grant expands higher education choices for DC residents.
2018-19 School Year Residency Verification - Learn how to verify residency for a student attending a DC public or charter school in the District.
Transportation for Students with Disabilities - Contact the Student Transportation Parent Resource Center.
Child Care - Browse on My Child Care DC to search for child development facilities.
Find DC Schools - Go to My School DC to research school options and enter the DC school lottery.